Monday, July 25

1+1

I was thinking about changing my name and surname that suddenly I found out that since I’m a woman, I’m the end of myself…. Nobody would inherit my name…. I’m a point, not a line…. Just a point in the life of an old world…
And it got so easier to delete myself … or to do whatever I like…
It caused the desires of life and death both get stronger…. But any way more disappointed …
What a life!




Why should I see all the kinds of abusive behaviors of people? My eyes get dirty… My soul feels if she has eaten a nauseating food…
How can I tolerate it? I wish I could wash it away… but it’s not so easy… first I should find a structure to justify the situation… then as a false structure I can throw it away… but without finding out the reasons, without understanding I can’t release…


No comments: