Thursday, July 28

express

It is waste of the time,
But it is what I feel, truly in this moment, by my whole … I don’t know…. What I have……

I’m always afraid of wasting my time the way people do… it’s quite a week that I have not played computer games, since I have met some awful people who are addicted to it, just like me before last week… but this is a different case…even if it’s waste of the time, I would not feel free if I avoid expressing my feelings… whatever they are… I just might be sorry if expressing them hurt someone or me.
In general, there are two kinds of wasting time: when the object of wasting is outside my mind, and when it’s inside my mind… you may prevent the outside from disturbing your mind and life and time, but you can hardly do anything with your mind!

There are some holes, black holes, inside mind… they may be caused by a kind of fear, question, memory, or secret… they got strong gravity… every activity in mind would end in one of them… they absorb thoughts, steal them, eat them, or force them to dance around them… once they created, they won’t calm down during lifetime…

they just overcome each other…
black holes…
in mind...
mine...

No comments: