Thursday, January 5

Feared

Once I told someone that the difference of an adult man standing at the top of a mountain with a child standing up on the stairs is not that the first one is fearless…and now I think that there is no difference at all…they are both fearful,

I’ve never imagined that being alone or in darkness or in bathroom may make me feel fearful……………
My family know that I prefer darkness to the lights … but it’s just when I know there is someone else, close and real, behind the doors and walls which separate me from lights…I’ve never been alone at an empty building for a whole night…I’ve never been alone in a desert….I’ve never been all alone in my life……...................
I don’t know what’s the source of fear…but if you have a perfect knowledge about the environment, you won’t feel fearful…loneliness is the kingdom of imaginations(I can’t use my imagination easily when I’m not alone)…darkness is its time and bathroom is where you are bare in the presence of the king!
Is that the problem of imaginations?

No comments: